Sunday, November 27, 2005

Netfilx- I'm slightly disappointed

So I tried out netflix- still trying out netflix - I have to say I'm a little let down. I love their catalogue but Having to wait for my movies sucks. I've been renting the 1st season of Lost and I have to say that Netflix is just not fast enough for me. I pretty much watch the movies as soon as I get them and I send them out as soon as I've watched them. In a word, it just takes too long to continue on. This is a pain since I like watching series dvds. I effectively have to wait 3 days to receive them- watch them that night - send it out and wait for them to receive the disc which takes about 2 days- then wait another 3 days for my next disc. So that means I get through the cycle about once a week. THAT IS CRAP!. It might be faster if we had a netflix location in my city, but I dont' so I have to send my discs to the closest location which is an hour away - which is why there is such a delay I'm sure. Oh well. I'm gonna try it for a little while longer. Stay tuned

No comments: