Wednesday, December 14, 2005

keira Knightley's musical choices

Just looking on Rhapsody for some new music... checked for the newest strokes record and, well, It isn't out yet.. but I found a band called Elefant-- which I'm diggin very much thank you very much. So anyways.. while I was checking it out I noticed the celebrity playlist of Keira Knightley included some ELefant... so I thought I would take a gander at her musical choices. wow... I think she stole my choices.. I was very surprised to see some of her choices... but after looking at it, I think she must be the coolest actress ever.... Speaking of cool... I wish I was cooler.

If I had a band these days that would be the name of it. " I wish I was cooler" You know... I bet everyone feels that way. Word for the day is Gona-syphl-herpe-aids :::: fun bun

No comments: