Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Solidox's Jolly Sack of Shiznizzle

SO.. I've been soo busy.. I've got so much stuff to do.. so much .. I have 2 sites I've got to design immediately. I have the Navy Seals Challenge site to design for uhh the Navy Seals, then I have to do a redesign for a site called www.savagegarnish.com WHoot WHoot. So while I'm designing them I have to do a complete ad campaign mock up for Ralph Lauren Polo Jeans. THis is supposed to correspond to their G.I.V.E Campaign which looks like it does a lot of good for the community. I hope I can make something that speaks to their needs and compliments their efforts well.

I had a great Christmas. Had lots of fun with the family and thought everything was excellent. Got to see some old friends, and had a very good time. I'll have some pics up soon

No comments: